Saturday, December 11, 2010

starting over

day 8
Yes, it's been 8 days since I decided to leave everything behind me, everything I ever loved and hated. I took a huge risk and now I am experiencing actual freedom for the first time in my life and it feels fucking great.

The same day I decided to stay I met a very special person, a beautiful girl (anapau, the girl that appears in most of the photos) and she was looking for a roomie to her beautiful apartment in the center of Guadalajara. PERFECT!!!! and here I am. Happy.
Though still in emotions about leaving my beloved brothers and friends, my company and my home. But I had to it for myself, it's something I have always wanted to do.. and I took the chance.

FREEDOM=HAPPINESS


Celebrating my new roomie's bday and my moving in this whole weekend, it's been crazy.











1 comment:

Roxanna said...

Du måste fortsätta blogga. Så bra. Ser ut som en annan tid en annan dimension . Syftar på bilderna . Så häftigt. Saknar dig